Dear FASI Existing/New/Prospective FASI Patients:
During this difficult time, the health and safety of our patients, team members, and communities we
serve remain our top priority. As with any public health issue, FASI will work with and follow the
guidance and protocols issued by the CDC, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), state and
local public health departments regarding COVID-19. For the latest news and guidance on the virus,
please visit cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov. We’ll continue to review and monitor updates from the
CDC, local and global outlets and adjust our processes and website accordingly.
Here is an update with information and action items we are implementing at FASI. If you have any
questions regarding the same, please feel to call our office at 847-854-8000.
Effective 3/9/20 and continuing indefinitely:
1. We will be asking everyone who comes into FASI to use the alcohol-based hand sanitizer in our
waiting room (based upon supply and stock) and/or wash hands in the exam / bath room room
2. Use of masks (based upon supply and stock) for anyone with a cough or runny nose may be asked
to use one while in the office.
3. In addition to our normal personal protection practices and cleaning process between patients
(staff hand washing, using Clorox based cleaning wipes on chairs, etc.…) we are routinely
performing systematic applications of bleach- based products on ALL surfaces throughout the
office three times daily.
4. We kindly ask that as many of our patients are over the age of 65, please DO NOT come into the
office IF you are feeling ill. We will gladly re-schedule your appointment!
5. We will also be requiring a COVID-19 pre-screening questionnaire be completed at the time of
appointment booking and/or day of visit.